Treston International College is committed to providing students nationwide with the opportunity for international college education and advanced trainings through its Scholarship Program. Scholarships are given to qualified students from Private and DepEd schools.
For more information on Treston’s scholarship programs, please accomplish and submit the Admission Inquiry Form
Eligible to apply are students with a GWA of 87 and above for Senior High School and 90 and above for College.
Given to students who possess the athletic talent to qualify for the varsity team of the College. Scholarships will be based on the assessment of the Varsity Coach and Athletic Committee.
The following are the Senior High School and College Varsity Teams:
Requirements for Scholarship
Requirements for Scholarship Application can be secured from the Admissions Office. Call the Admissions Office at (+632) 8459 7400, (+632) 8459 7411, (+632) 8459 7412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Admissions Office from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Application Process for New Students
1. The applicant must secure the following forms online or from the Admissions Office:
- Scholarship Application Form (SAF) [Download] or Athletic Scholarship Form [Download]
- Application for Admission Form-Degree Program [Download] or Application for Admission Form-Senior High School [Download]
- Recommendation Form from the Principal or Guidance Counselor [Download]
2. The applicant must submit the completed forms and other admission requirements.
3. Take the Treston International College Assessment Test (TICAT). Schedules will depend on the earliest available examination date upon submission of the admission requirements.
4. Secure the Treston International College Assessment Test (TICAT) and interview schedule from the Admissions Office.
5. Get the assessment and interview results from the Admissions Office.
All successful grantees will be informed thru phone, email or postal mail and will receive a Scholarship Decision Letter from the Admissions Office.